Report NEP-INT-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeff Thurk, 2012. "Trade Costs, Innovation, and the Gains from Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Product relatedness and firm exports in China," Working Papers 2012-27, CEPII research center.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Export upgrading and growth: the prerequisite of domestic embeddedness," Working Papers 2012-26, CEPII research center.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arusha Cooray & Isis Gaddis & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012. "Globalization and Female Labor Force Participation in Developing Countries: An Empirical (Re-)Assessment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 129, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Monika Mrázová & J. Peter Neary, 2012. "Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1174, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Treb Allen, 2012. "Information Frictions in Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elena Biewen & Daniela Harsch & Julia Spies, 2012. "The Determinants of Service Imports: The Role of Cost Pressure and Financial Constraints," IAW Discussion Papers 90, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Erhan Artuç & John McLaren, 2012. "Trade Policy and Wage Inequality: A Structural Analysis with Occupational and Sectoral Mobility," NBER Working Papers 18503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Redding & Oleg Itskhoki & Marc-Andreas Muendler & Elhanan Helpman, 2012. "Trade and Inequality: From Theory to Estimation," 2012 Meeting Papers 135, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2012. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Gap Versus Evolving Trade And Labour Market Structures in the EU," Working Papers 1204, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Pao-Li Chang & Fali Huang, 2012. "Trade and Divergence in Education Systems," Working Papers 32-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad, 2012. "Critical Review of 'A Simple Model of Firm Heterogeneity, International Trade and Wages'," MPRA Paper 42334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angela Cheptea & Lionel Fontagné & Soledad Zignago, 2012. "European Export Performance," Working Papers 2012-19, CEPII research center.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Native language, spoken language, translation and trade," Working Papers 2012-17, CEPII research center.
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2012. "Determinants of transport costs: Are they uniform across countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).