Globalization and Female Labor Force Participation in Developing Countries: An Empirical (Re-)Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janneke Pieters, 2015. "Trade liberalization and gender inequality," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 114-114, January.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2014.
"Economic development, structural change, and women’s labor force participation:,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 639-681, July.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 71, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 25 Jul 2012.
- Isis Gaddis & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Economic Development, Structural Change and Women’s Labor Force Participation A Reexamination of the Feminization U Hypothesis," Working Papers 1302, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Hadi Esfahani & Roksana Bahramitash & Bin Lin, 2016. "Gender and Labour Allocation: the Role of Institutions and Policies in the Allocation of Female and Male Labor," Working Papers 998, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
- repec:uwp:jhriss:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:457-490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isis Gaddis & Janneke Pieters, 2017.
"The Gendered Labor Market Impacts of Trade Liberalization: Evidence from Brazil,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(2), pages 457-490.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2014. "The gendered labor market impacts of trade liberalization : evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7095, The World Bank.
- Gunatilaka, Ramani., 2013. "To work or not to work? : Factors holding women back from market work in Sri Lanka," ILO Working Papers 994838403402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert, 2016. "Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7814, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Labor Force Participation; FDI; Trade; Development; Hierarchical Panel Data Models;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2012-11-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-LMA-2012-11-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .