Report NEP-INT-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joze Damijan & Joep Konings & Saso Polanec, 2012. "Pass-on Trade: Why do Firms Simultaneously Engage in Two-Way Trade in the Same Varieties?," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 31, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Yalcin, Erdal & Sala, Davide, 2012. "Uncertain productivity growth and the choice between FDI and export," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2012. "Complexity as a source of comparative advantage," Working Papers 1214, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Dennis Novy, 2012. "Is the International Border Effect Larger than the Domestic Border Effect? Evidence from U.S. Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1162, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miroudot, Sebastien & Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "The paradox of “preferences”: regional trade agreements and trade costs in services," MPRA Paper 41090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hernández, Pedro, 2012. "Is there a producer quality wage premium similar to the exporter wage premium?," MPRA Paper 41082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janne Niemi & Juha Honkatukia & Ville Kaitila & Markku Kotilainen, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios ? Impact on Finland," Working Papers 37, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vezina & Zheng Wang, 2012. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aljaz Kuncic, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Taking Another Look," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2012_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Damiaan Persyn & Wouter Torfs, 2012. "A gravity equation for commuting," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 33, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up export intensity: An empirical investigation of the impact of absorptive capacity and business owner human and social capital," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 32, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.