Report NEP-INO-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara, 2014. "The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Wakutsu, Naohiko, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Spin-Outs and Vanishing Technological Trajectory: Laser Diodes in the U.S. and Japan," IIR Working Paper 13-21, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Alexander Eickelpasch, 2014. "R&D Behavior of German Manufacturing Companies during the 2008/09 Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1357, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Afandi, Elvin & Kermani, Majid, 2013. "What Determines Firms’ Innovation in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 53255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Mayans, M.Angeles & Sánchez, Rosario/R, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," MPRA Paper 53230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2014. "Gender responsive budgeting, as fiscal innovation: Evidence from India on "Processes"," Working Papers 14/128, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Patrick Franco Alves & Nayara Lopes Gomes & Eric Jardim Cavalcante, 2014. "Impacto do Investimento em Máquinas e Equipamentos Sobre a Inovação Tecnológica e a Produtividade das Firmas Industriais Brasileiras," Discussion Papers 1930, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working Papers hal-00936947, HAL.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mohamed Mostagir & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2014. "Managing Innovation in a Crowd," NBER Working Papers 19852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Proximity and scientific collaboration: Evidence from the global wine industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1405, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Mark F. Schultz & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2014. "Approaches to Protection of Undisclosed Information (Trade Secrets): Background Paper," OECD Trade Policy Papers 162, OECD Publishing.