Report NEP-INO-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Chiara, 2014. "The Effect of (Mostly Unskilled) Immigration on the Innovation of Italian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shimizu, Hiroshi & Wakutsu, Naohiko, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Spin-Outs and Vanishing Technological Trajectory: Laser Diodes in the U.S. and Japan," IIR Working Paper 13-21, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Alexander Eickelpasch, 2014. "R&D Behavior of German Manufacturing Companies during the 2008/09 Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1357, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Afandi, Elvin & Kermani, Majid, 2013. "What Determines Firms’ Innovation in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 53255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Mayans, M.Angeles & Sánchez, Rosario/R, 2014. "Innovation, exports and technical efficiency in Spain," MPRA Paper 53230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2014. "Gender responsive budgeting, as fiscal innovation: Evidence from India on "Processes"," Working Papers 14/128, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Patrick Franco Alves & Nayara Lopes Gomes & Eric Jardim Cavalcante, 2014. "Impacto do Investimento em Máquinas e Equipamentos Sobre a Inovação Tecnológica e a Produtividade das Firmas Industriais Brasileiras," Discussion Papers 1930, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00936947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Mohamed Mostagir & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2014. "Managing Innovation in a Crowd," NBER Working Papers 19852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Proximity and scientific collaboration: Evidence from the global wine industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1405, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Mark F. Schultz & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2014. "Approaches to Protection of Undisclosed Information (Trade Secrets): Background Paper," OECD Trade Policy Papers 162, OECD Publishing.