Report NEP-INO-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schuber, Torben, 2013. "The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-109, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," SERC Discussion Papers 0153, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- C. Bellégo & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Kraft, Holger & Schwartz, Eduardo & Weiss, Farina, 2013. "Growth options and firm valuation," SAFE Working Paper Series 6, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the automotive supplier industry," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-15, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Felipe Bernardo Rojas Pizarro, 2013.
"Innovation and employement in spanish manufacturing firms
[Innovación y empleo en las empresas manufactureras españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2013. "The Effect of Within-Sector, Upstream and Downstream Energy Taxes on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 2013.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marianna Gilli & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Innovation Complementarity and Environmental Productivity Effects: Reality or Delusion? Evidence from the EU," Working Papers 2013.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Competition and Cooperation in Network Games," Working Papers in Economics 583, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2013. "The dynamics of innovation and risk," TSE Working Papers 13-448, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aerts, Kris & Kraft, Kornelius & Lang, Julia, 2013. "Profit-sharing and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-114, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2014. "A Note on Networks of Collaboration in Multi-market Oligopolies," Working Papers halshs-00924990, HAL.
- , & Gallini, Nancy, 2014. "Cooperating with the Competition: Efficient Patent Pooling and the Choice of a New Standard," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2014-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Jan 2014.
- Matthias Weitzel & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Determinants of Technology Transfer through CDM: the Case of China," Kiel Working Papers 1889, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2013. "Fishing for complementarities: Competitive research funding and research productivity," DICE Discussion Papers 129, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).