Report NEP-IFN-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2017. "Policy Rules for Capital Controls," BIS Working Papers 670, Bank for International Settlements.
- Emine Boz & Gita Gopinath & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 23988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2017. "The Center and the Periphery: Two Hundred Years of International Borrowing Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 17/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Eichengreen, Barry, 2016. "The mother of all sudden stops: capital flows and reversals in Europe, 1919-32," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84308, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faia, Ester & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2017. "Global banking: Risk taking and competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zineddine Alla & Raphael A Espinoza & Atish R. Ghosh, 2017. "FX Intervention in the New Keynesian Model," IMF Working Papers 17/207, International Monetary Fund.