FX Intervention in the New Keynesian Model
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalali Naini, Ahmad Reza & Naderian, Mohammad Amin, 2017. "Financial Vulnerability and Stabilization Policy in Commodity Exporting Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 84481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Foreign exchange intervention; Inflation targeting; Keynesian economics; Open economies; Capital flows; Interest rate policy; Equilibrium. Econometric models; Central bank reserves; Speculative attack; Portfolio balance model; Equilibrium determinacy; Capital flows; Capital controls; Open Economy New Keynesian Model; Central bank reserves; Speculative attack; Portfolio balance model; Equilibrium determinacy; Capital flows; Capital controls; Open Economy New Keynesian Model; Monetary Policy (Targets; Instruments; and Effects);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-12-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-12-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IFN-2017-12-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2017-12-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-12-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:17/207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .