Report NEP-IFN-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Recovering from the Global Financial Crisis: achieving financial stability in times of uncertainty," MPRA Paper 47350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Verdelhan, 2012. "The Share of Systematic Variation in Bilateral Exchange Rates," 2012 Meeting Papers 763, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philip R. Lane, 2013. "Capital Flows in the Euro Area," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 497, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jeremy Graveline & Irina Zviadadze & Mikhail Chernov, 2012. "Crash Risk in Currency Returns," 2012 Meeting Papers 753, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Loretta J. Mester & Michael S. Pagano, 2013. "Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk performance of financial institutions over the business cycle and recent finanical crisis," Working Papers 13-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andreas Stathopoulos & Andrea Vedolin & Philippe Mueller, 2012. "International Correlation Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 818, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2013. "Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: Does the euro make a difference?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 492, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Glick, Reuven & Leduc, Sylvain, 2013. "The Effects of Unconventional and Conventional U.S. Monetary Policy on the Dollar," Working Paper Series 2013-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.