Report NEP-HRM-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borys Grochulski & Yuzhe Zhang, 2013. "Market-based incentives," Working Paper 13-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female labour supply, human capital and welfare reform," IFS Working Papers W13/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartmut Haas & Stephan Nuesch, 2013. "Are multinational teams more successful?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0088, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Peter Funk, 2015. "Human Capital, Polarization, and Pareto-Improving Activating Welfare," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Saima Naeem & Asad Zaman, 2013. "For Love or Money? Motivating Workers," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:90, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cem Baslevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2012. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of 'Hierarchy of Needs'," Working Papers 201201, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- François Larmande & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Fishing for excuses and performance evaluation," Working Papers hal-00825297, HAL.
- Carsten Helm & Dominique Demougin, 2012. "Incentive Contracts and Efficient Unemployment Benefits in a Globalized World," Working Papers V-348-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Yukichi Mano & John Akoten & Yutaka Yoshino & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2013. "Teaching KAIZEN to Small Business Owners: An Experiment in a Metalworking Cluster in Nairobi," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yann Girard & Florian Hett, 2013. "Competitiveness in dynamic group contests: Evidence from combined field and lab data," Working Papers 1303, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Apr 2013.
- Mareva Sabatier, 2012. "Does Productivity Decline after Promotion? The Case of French Academia," Post-Print hal-00825985, HAL.
- Sepahvand, Mohammad & Shahbazian, Roujman & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2013. "Time Investment by Parents in Cognitive and Non-cognitive Childcare Activities," Working Paper Series 2013:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- BABA Ryota & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Human Capital: Empirical study using a survey of entrepreneurs in Japan," Discussion papers 13049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Tairi Room, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 May 2013.