Report NEP-HPE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "EEthics, Equity and the Economics of Climate Change. Paper 1: Science and Philosophy," GRI Working Papers 84a, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Luis Perdices de Blas & José Luis Ramos Gorostiza, 2013.
" The economic image of the seventeenth century Spain: The foreign look versus the viwof the Arbitristas
[La imagen económica de la España del siglo XVII: La mirada extranjera frente a la visión de ," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- de Jong, A. & Jonker, J. & Roëll, A., 2013. "Dutch Corporate Finance, 1602-1850," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Rietveld, C.A. & van Burg, E., 2013. "Religious beliefs and entrepreneurship among Dutch protestants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-015-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- José Luis Ramos Gorostiza & Ana Rosado Cubero, 2013.
"Economic ideas regarding the urban water supply service in The nineteenth century britain
[Ideas económicas en torno al servicio de abastecimiento urbano de agua en la Gran Bretaña del siglo XIX]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Paul Nightingale, 2013. "Schumpeter's Theological Roots? Harnack and the origins of creative destruction," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-15, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Camera, Gabriele & Gioffré, Alessandro, 2013. "Game-theoretic foundations of monetary equilibrium," SAFE Working Paper Series 32, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Lo, Alex, 2014. "The Problem of Methodological Pluralism in Ecological Economics," MPRA Paper 49543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collewet, Marion, 2014. "Approaches to well-being, use of psychology and paternalism in economics," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "When best-replies are not in equilibrium: understanding cooperative behaviour," TWI Research Paper Series 88, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Episodes from the Early History of Experimentation in Economics," Discussion Papers 2013-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Edward J Cartwright & Denise Lovett, 2013. "Leadership and conditional cooperation in public good games: What difference does the game make?," Studies in Economics 1324, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Todeva, Emanuela & Etzkiwitz, Henry, 2013. "The Triple Helix as a Highly Charged Intellectual Enterprise," MPRA Paper 52834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Rakviashvili, 2013. "The new stage of the states concept evolution: example of Russia," Working Papers 0005, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- de Jong, M.G., 2013. "New Survey Methods," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2013-053-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Bernanke, Ben S., 2013. "Economic Prospects for the Long Run : a speech at Bard College at Simon's Rock, Great Barrington, Massachusetts, May 18, 2013," Speech 620, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Boyce & Alex M. Wood & James Banks & Andrew E. Clark & Gordon D.A. Brown, 2014. "Money, Well-being and Loss Aversion: Does an Income Loss Have a Greater Effect on Well-being than an Equivalent Income Gain?," CEP Occasional Papers 39, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Scope and Flaws of the New Neoclassical Synthesis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bursian, Dirk & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Trust in the monetary authority," SAFE Working Paper Series 14, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1308, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.