Economic ideas regarding the urban water supply service in The nineteenth century britain
[Ideas económicas en torno al servicio de abastecimiento urbano de agua en la Gran Bretaña del siglo XIX]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Espasa, Antoni & Mayo-Burgos, Iván, 2013.
"Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 718-732.
- Espasa, Antoni & Mayo, Iván, 2012. "Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110805, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 369-380, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 393-395, October.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban water supply; Great Britain; Public health; Natural monopoly; History of economic thought; Abastecimiento urbano de agua; Gran Bretaña; Salud pública; Monopolio natural; Historia del pensamiento económico.;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-01-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-01-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doctra:13-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.