The economic image of the seventeenth century Spain: The foreign look versus the viwof the Arbitristas
[La imagen económica de la España del siglo XVII: La mirada extranjera frente a la visión de los arbitristas]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Espasa, Antoni & Mayo-Burgos, Iván, 2013.
"Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 718-732.
- Espasa, Antoni & Mayo, Iván, 2012. "Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110805, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 369-380, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Kozicki, Sharon, 1993. "Testing for Common Features: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(4), pages 393-395, October.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTravelers; Arbitristas; Economy; Spain; Seventeenth century; History of economic thought; Viajeros; Arbitristas; Economía; España; siglo XVII; Historia del pensamiento económico.;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-01-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-01-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doctra:13-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .