Report NEP-HPE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Figuières & Jean-Michel Salles, 2012. "Donner un prix à la nature, c’est rendre visible l’invisible ou penser l’impensable ?," Studies and Syntheses 12-03, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Esteban Pï¿½rez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Sur les Causes et les Effets en Macro-Economie : les Contributions de Sargent et Sims,Prix Nobel d'Economie 2011," TSE Working Papers 12-317, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hartmann, Dominik, 2012. "Sen meets Schumpeter: Introducing structural and dynamic elements into the human capability approach," FZID Discussion Papers 48-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Milan Palat & Petr Wawrosz & Tomas Otahal, 2012. "What is the contribution of the theory of redistribution systems to the theory of corruption?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-25, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Lambert, Remy, 2012. "A Primer on the Economics of Supply Management and Food Supply Chains," Working Papers 125246, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Timo Heinrich & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Strategic Reasoning in Hide-and-Seek Games: A Note," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Prasetyo, Yanu Endar, 2012. "On social and economic spheres: an observation of the “gantangan” Indonesian tradition," MPRA Paper 39671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Equilibria: The Case of Absolutely Continuous Transitions," Discussion Paper Series dp612, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried & Güth, Werner & Li, King King, 2012. "Approximate truth of perfectness: An experimental test," Working Paper Series in Economics 41, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Item repec:ubc:pmicro:yoram_halevy-2012-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2012. "Corruption, Rule of Law, and Economic Efficiency: Virginia vs. Chicago Public Choice Theories," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-24, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Yaakov Kareev, 2012. "Advantages of Cognitive Limitations," Discussion Paper Series dp611, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2012. "Regards sur les monnaies sociales et complémentaires," Post-Print halshs-00709188, HAL.
- Diani, Morad, 2012.
"Architectures mondiales de la connaissance et de la créativité : Stratégies symétriques et dissonances cognitives
[Global architectures of knowledge and creativity: Symmetrical strategies and cogni," MPRA Paper 39755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Damian, 2012. "Repenser l'économie du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00709929, HAL.
- Sterner, Cornelia, 2010.
"Ein bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen in Form der negativen Einkommensteuer: Eine soziologische und finanzwissenschaftliche Analyse
[An unconditional basic income in the form of the negative income ta," MPRA Paper 39703, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech12012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech22012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech32012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech42012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech52012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech62012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech72012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech82012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:tech92012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore