Report NEP-HPE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00353298_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heller, Claudia, 2009. "Keynes’s slip of the pen: aggregate supply curve vs employment function," MPRA Paper 12837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Appelqvist, Örjan, 2008. "A hidden duel: Gunnar Myrdal and Dag Hammarskjöld in Economics and International Politics 1935-1955," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 2, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Vanessa Mertins, 2008. "The effects of Procedures on Social Interaction: A Literature Review," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200806, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Björn Frank, 2009. "Clean Evidence on Face-to-Face: Why Experimental Economics is of Interest to Regional Economists," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200904, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Shipman, Arthur F., 2009. "The New Arthurian Economics," MPRA Paper 12816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "World-Leading Research and its Measurement," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 887, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Battistini, 2008. "Micro-Founded Institutions and Macro-Founded Individuals: The Dual Nature of Profit," Department of Economics University of Siena 550, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Albers, Sönke, 2008. "Three Failed Attempts of Joint Rankings of Research in Economics and Business," MPRA Paper 12868, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2009.
- Michael R. Baye & Joshua D. Wright, 2008. "Is Antitrust Too Complicated for Generalist Judges? The Impact of Economic Complexity and Judicial Training on Appeals," Working Papers 2008-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2009. "Estimating the Causal Effects of Income on Happiness," Discussion Papers 09/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Finkelstein, Amy & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Approaches to Estimating the Health State Dependence of the Utility Function," IZA Discussion Papers 3925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stegaroiu, Carina-Elena, 2008. "The Characteristics of the Evolution of the Economical Indicators," MPRA Paper 12912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abele, Susanne & Vaughan-Parsons, Sandra I. & Stasser, Garold, 2008. "Information Flow and Influence during Collective Search, Discussion, and Choice," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-38, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Rowthorn, Robert E. & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos, 2009. "Theories of the evolution of cooperative behaviour: A critical survey plus some new results," MPRA Paper 12574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2008. "How democracy resolves conflict in difficult games," MPRA Paper 12751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbanel, Julius B. & Brams, Steven J. & Stromquist, Walter, 2008. "Cutting a pie is not a piece of cake," MPRA Paper 12772, University Library of Munich, Germany.