A hidden duel: Gunnar Myrdal and Dag Hammarskjöld in Economics and International Politics 1935-1955
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Fogel, 1989. "Second Thoughts on the European Escape from Hunger: Famines, Price Elasticities, Entitlements, Chronic Malnutrition, and Mortality Rates," NBER Historical Working Papers 0001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maddison, Angus, 2007. "Contours of the World Economy 1-2030 AD: Essays in Macro-Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199227204.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2005. "Annual Estimates of Swedish GDP in 1720-1800," Ratio Working Papers 70, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSwedish economic policy; history of economic ideas; intellectual history of United Nations; Gunnar Myrdal; Dag Hammarskjöld;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-01-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-01-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:suekhi:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodney Edvinsson). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekohist.su.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .