A hidden duel: Gunnar Myrdal and Dag Hammarskjöld in Economics and International Politics 1935-1955
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSwedish economic policy; history of economic ideas; intellectual history of United Nations; Gunnar Myrdal; Dag Hammarskjöld;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-01-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-01-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:suekhi:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodney Edvinsson). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekohist.su.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .