Information Flow and Influence during Collective Search, Discussion, and Choice
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Sharing; Cognitive Centrality; Group Decision Making; Collective Choice; Archival Data;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-01-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2009-01-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2009-01-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2009-01-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:08-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .