Report NEP-HIS-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable matching: Theory, evidence, and practical design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:12-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney Ramcharan & Rajan G. Raghuram, 2012. "Constituencies and legislation: the fight over the McFadden Act of 1927," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Qiang Chen, 2012. "Climate Shocks, Dynastic Cycles, and Nomadic Conquests: Evidence from Historical China," SDU Working Papers 2012-01, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Karen Knight, 2012. "Exegesis of Digital Text from the History of Economic Thought: A Comparative Exploratory Test," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Toke, A.S. & Albornoz, F. & Gassebner, M., 2012. "The Golden Hello and Political Transitions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1241, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2012. "The anatomy of a credit crisis: the boom and bust in farm land prices in the United States in the 1920s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Seidl, Christian, 2012. "The Petersburg Paradox at 300," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012. "Gulag, WWII and the Long-run Patterns of Soviet City Growth," MPRA Paper 41758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tumuhairwe Collins, 2012. "The effect of Iddi Amin’s expulsion of the Asian community in Uganda on the social and economic development of the country," Working Papers 2012/37, Maastricht School of Management.
- Ignacio Zubizarreta, 2012. "Los unitarios y la construcción de una facción política en el ámbito de la campaña bonaerense, 1820-1830," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 489, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ezra Oberfield, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Productivity and Misallocation During a Crisis: Evidence from the Chilean Crisis of 1982"," Technical Appendices 11-215, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Paul Nolan, 2012. "The Measurement of Sharing and Separation in a Divided Society: The Case of Northern Ireland," Working Papers 2012/38, Maastricht School of Management.
- Nathalie FERREIRA & Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2011. "Les entreprises de l’économie sociale et solidaire : des entreprises comme les autres ? L’exemple de Mondragon et de Eurasa. Analyse à partir des outils de la théories de la firme ARE NON PROFIT ENTRE," Working Papers 245, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.