Report NEP-HIS-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "War and the International Trading System in the Twentieth Century," Departmental Working Papers 201101, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Fourie, 2011. "Slaves as capital investment in the Dutch Cape Colony, 1652-1795," Working Papers 21/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Perrin, Cedric, 2011.
"De sale à durable ? Le tannage du XIXe au XXIe siècle
[From dirty to sustanaible ? Tanning industry nineteenth to twenty-first century]," MPRA Paper 35167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Péter Őri & Levente Pakot, 2011. "Census and census-like material preserved in the archives of Hungary, Slovakia and Transylvania (Romania), 18-19th centuries," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ghita, Eugen, 2011.
"Aspecte privind organizarea administrativ-teritorială şi instituţională a comitatului Arad în secolul al XVIII-lea
[Some aspects of the administrative-territorial and institutional organization of ," MPRA Paper 35181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koehn, Julia, 2011. "From tools to theories: The emergence of modern financial economics," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 16/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Marc Flandreau & Juan Flores & Norbert Gaillard & Sebastian Nieto-Parra, 2011. "The Changing Role of Global Financial Brands in the Underwriting of Foreign Government Debt (1815-2010)," IHEID Working Papers 15-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek, 2011. "Spatial construction of European family and household systems: a promising path or a blind alley? An Eastern European perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-021, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Simon Ville & Peter Siminski, 2011. "A Fair and Equitable Method of Recruitment? Conscription by Ballot into the Australian Army during the Vietnam War," Economics Working Papers wp11-16, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Rota, Mauro, 2011. "Military Burden and the Democracy Puzzle," MPRA Paper 35254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Catalan & Ramon Ramon-Munoz, 2011. "The origins of Made in Spain fashion. The competitive advantage of the textile, apparel and footwear districts since the Golden Age," Working Papers in Economics 265, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2011. "Cultural Diversity, Geographical Isolation, and the Origin of the Wealth of Nations," NBER Working Papers 17640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Jörg & Botelho, Tarcísio, 2011. "Growth effects of 19th century mass migrations: "Fome Zero" for Brazil," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 20, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Isabelle Walsh & Nathalie Mitev, 2011. "An Historically-Grounded Critical Analysis of Research Articles in MIS," Post-Print hal-00644398, HAL.
- FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Thünen and the New Economic Geography," Discussion papers 11074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/39751/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mouhcine Tallaki & Enrico Bracci, 2011. "Management Control Systems and the National Culture," Working Papers 201118, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2011. "Consumption of cotton cloth in India, 1795-1940," CEPR Discussion Papers 8669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Querubin & James M. Snyder, Jr., 2011. "The Control of Politicians in Normal Times and Times of Crisis: Wealth Accumulation by U.S. Congressmen, 1850-1880," NBER Working Papers 17634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2011. "Korea's Growth Performance: Past and Future," Economics Study Area Working Papers 123, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Correa-López, Mónica & de Blas, Beatriz, 2011. "International Transmission of Medium-Term Technology Cycles: Evidence from Spain as a Recipient Country," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/09, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2011. "Revisiting Adam Smith’s Theory of the Falling Rate of Profit," Discussion Paper Series 2011_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emek Basker, 2011. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," Working Papers 11-16r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Nov 2011.
- Myck, Michal & Bohacek, Radim, 2011. "Long Shadows of History: Persecution in Central Europe and Its Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 6130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Whalley, Jason & Curwen, Peter, 2011. "Third time lucky? An exploration of Hutchison Whampoa's involvement in the mobile telecommunications industry," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52188, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Reconstruction of concept of Paradigm in Thomas S. Kuhn," MPRA Paper 35210, University Library of Munich, Germany.