Report NEP-HIS-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India," Economics Series Working Papers 375, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paul Sharp, 2008. "Pushing Wheat: Why Supply Mattered for the American Grain Invasion of Britain in the Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 08-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Chambers, 2007. "Financial Dependence and Firm Survival in Interwar Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 377, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "War and Endogenous Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 3397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buxton, Julia, 2008. "The historical foundations of the narcotic drug control regime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4553, The World Bank.
- Lee Alston & Shannan Mattiace & Tomas Nonnenmacher, 2008. "Coercion, Culture and Debt Contracts: The Henequen Industry in Yucatan, Mexico, 1870-1915," NBER Working Papers 13852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Brewer, 2008. "Adam Smith's stages of history," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 08/601, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Agricultural policies in Bulgaria in post Second World War years," MPRA Paper 7789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilson Suzigan & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2008. "A interação entre universidades e empresas em perspectiva histórica no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td329, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Peter Van Der Hallen, 7/03. "Concentration in the Belgian brewing industry and the Breakthrough of Lager in the interwar years," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0728, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Frisell, Lars & Roszbach, Kasper & spagnolo, giancarlo, 2008. "Governing the Governors: A Clinical Study of Central Banks," Working Paper Series 221, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Michael Handrinos & Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2008. "The Mutation Of The British Credit Union Movement: A Critical Approach To Its Bankalisation Process," Working Papers 0022, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Timo Boppart & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann & Ulrich Woitek & Gabriela Wï¿½thrich, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IEW - Working Papers 360, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.