Report NEP-HIS-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India," Economics Series Working Papers 375, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paul Sharp, 2008. "Pushing Wheat: Why Supply Mattered for the American Grain Invasion of Britain in the Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 08-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Chambers, 2007. "Financial Dependence and Firm Survival in Interwar Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 377, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "War and Endogenous Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 3397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buxton, Julia, 2008. "The historical foundations of the narcotic drug control regime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4553, The World Bank.
- Lee Alston & Shannan Mattiace & Tomas Nonnenmacher, 2008. "Coercion, Culture and Debt Contracts: The Henequen Industry in Yucatan, Mexico, 1870-1915," NBER Working Papers 13852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Brewer, 2008. "Adam Smith's stages of history," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 08/601, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Agricultural policies in Bulgaria in post Second World War years," MPRA Paper 7789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilson Suzigan & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2008. "A interação entre universidades e empresas em perspectiva histórica no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td329, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Peter Van Der Hallen, 2007. "Concentration in the Belgian brewing industry and the Breakthrough of Lager in the interwar years," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0728, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Frisell, Lars & Roszbach, Kasper & spagnolo, giancarlo, 2008. "Governing the Governors: A Clinical Study of Central Banks," Working Paper Series 221, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Michael Handrinos & Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2008. "The Mutation Of The British Credit Union Movement: A Critical Approach To Its Bankalisation Process," Working Papers 0022, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Timo Boppart & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann & Ulrich Woitek & Gabriela Wüthrich, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IEW - Working Papers 360, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.