Agricultural policies in Bulgaria in post Second World War years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Toteva, Dessislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2018. "Оценка На Аграрната Устойчивост В България На Ниво Район, Екосистема, Подотрасъл И Стопанска Организация [Assessment of agrarian sustainability at regional, ecosystem, sectioal and farm levels in B," MPRA Paper 83690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Управление На Аграрната Устойчивост В България [Governance of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 83686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Ефективност На Икономическите Организации И Обществената Интервенция В Земеделието [Efficiency of economic organizations and public intervention in agriculture]," MPRA Paper 98764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Постижения И Предизвикателства На Устойчивото Аграрно Развитие В България И Китай [Achievements and challenges of sustainable agrarian development in Bulgaria and China]," MPRA Paper 89407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Управление На Риска В Аграрния Сектор [Risk management in agrarian sector]," MPRA Paper 98767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Mitova, Dilyana & Boevski, Ivan & Marinov, Petar & Sarov, Angel & Zvetkova, Daniela & Kostenarov, Krasimir & Vanev, Dimitar, 2021. "Емпирично Изследване На Управлението На Услугите На Агроекосистемите В България [An empirical study of the management of agro-ecosystem services in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 105696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Управление На Договорните Отношения На Фермата [Management of contractual relations of farm]," MPRA Paper 98765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsState agricultural policies; impacts on agriculture; Post Second World War; Communist system; post-communist transition; Bulgaria;
All these keywords.
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-03-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.