A interação entre universidades e empresas em perspectiva histórica no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tulio Chiarini & Vanessa Parreiras Oliveira & Fabio Chaves De Couto E Silva Net, 2014. "Spatial Distribution Of Scientific Activities In Brazil, 2000-2010," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 153, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Solange Gomes Leonel & Sylvia Ferreira Marques & Ester Carneiro do Couto Santos & Marco FlÃ¡vio da Cunha Resende, 2013. "Understanding financial innovation systems: Veblen and Minsky at the periphery," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 93-105.
- Chiarini, Tulio & Vieira, Karina Pereira, 2012. "Universidades como produtoras de conhecimento para o desenvolvimento econômico: sistema superior de ensino e as políticas de CT&I," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré, 2010.
"As inovações nos territórios e o papel das universidades: notas preliminares para o desenvolvimento territorial no Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
[Innovations in territories and the role of universiti," MPRA Paper 76577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinteraction between universities and firms; historical roots; science; technology;
- N - Economic History
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-03-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2008-03-25 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.