Report NEP-HEA-2022-09-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego A. Comin & Jonathan S. Skinner & Douglas O. Staiger, 2022. "Overconfidence and Technology Adoption in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 30345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2022. "Family Bargaining and the Gender Gap in Informal Care," IZA Discussion Papers 15470, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zabrodina, V.;, 2022. "Timing Moral Hazard under Deductibles in Health Insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jérémy Tanguy, 2022. "The impact of parents' health shocks on children's health behaviors," French Stata Users' Group Meetings 2022 22, Stata Users Group.
- Mehwish Ghulam Ali & Ashton De Silva & Sarah Sinclair & Ankita Mishra, 2022. "Gender preference at birth: A new measure for son preference based on stated preferences and observed measures of parents' fertility decisions," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-88, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lin, Zhuoer & Chen, Xi, 2022. "Long-Term Services and Supports and Disease Management among Older Chinese Adults in Different Stages of Cognitive Impairment," IZA Discussion Papers 15471, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Vilaplana-Prieto, Cristina, 2022. "Mental health effects of caregivers respite: subsidies or supports?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 115483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- R. Maria del Rio-Chanona & Alejandro Hermida-Carrillo & Melody Sepahpour-Fard & Luning Sun & Renata Topinkova & Ljubica Nedelkoska, 2022. "Mental health concerns prelude the Great Resignation: Evidence from Social Media," Papers 2208.07926, arXiv.org.
- Christopher Baum & Andrés Garcia-Suaza & Miguel Henry & Jesús Otero, 2022. "Drivers of COVID-19 deaths in the United States: A two-stage modeling approach," 2022 Stata Conference 08, Stata Users Group.
- Bloem, Jeffrey & Michler, Jeffrey D. & Josephson, Anna & Rudin-Rush, Lorin, 2022. "COVID-19 Working Paper: Food Insecurity During the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Four African Countries," USDA Miscellaneous 323870, United States Department of Agriculture.