Report NEP-HEA-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul Ashraf & Ashley Lester & David Weil, 2008. "When Does Improving Health Raise GDP?," Working Papers 2008-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp02-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tauchmann, Harald & Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Cameron & John Gibson & Kent Helmers & Steven Lim & John Tressler & Kien Vaddanak, 2008. "The Value of Statistical Life and Cost-Benefit Evaluations of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia," Working Papers in Economics 08/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Reuter, Peter, 2008. "Can production and trafficking of illicit drugs be reduced or merely shifted ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4564, The World Bank.
- Chumacero, Romulo A., 2008. "Evo, Pablo, Tony, Diego, and Sonny - general equilibrium analysis of the illegal drugs market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4565, The World Bank.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2007. "Work Disability, Health, and Incentive Effects," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-23, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Rice, N & Robone, S & Smith, P.C, 2008. "The measurement and comparison of health system responsiveness," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tauchmann, Harald, 2008. "West-East Convergence in the Prevalence of Illicit Drugs: Socioeconomics or Culture?," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.