The Value of Statistical Life and Cost-Benefit Evaluations of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cameron, Michael & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien, 2010. "The value of statistical life and cost–benefit evaluations of landmine clearance in Cambodia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 395-416, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Marsh, 2002. "Does New Zealand have an Innovation System for Biotechnology?," Working Papers in Economics 02/03, University of Waikato.
More about this item
Keywordsbenefit-cost analysis; contingent valuation; landmines; value of statistical life;
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-04-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-04-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-04-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:08/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .