The Value of Statistical Life and Cost-Benefit Evaluations of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cameron, Michael & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien, 2010. "The value of statistical life and cost–benefit evaluations of landmine clearance in Cambodia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 395-416, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsbenefit-cost analysis; contingent valuation; landmines; value of statistical life;
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-04-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-04-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-04-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:08/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.