Report NEP-GEO-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Yueran Ma & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different About Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," NBER Working Papers 22002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- IKEDA Kiyohiro & MUROTA Kazuo & AKAMATSU Takashi & TAKAYAMA Yuki, 2016. "Agglomeration Patterns in a Long Narrow Economy of a New Economic Geography Model: Analogy to a racetrack economy," Discussion papers 16018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua, 2016. "Eu Cohesion Policy In Context: Does A Bottom-Up Approach Work In All Regions?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0206, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," Working Papers 71, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ono, Arito & Saito, Yukiko & Sakai, Koji & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Does Geographical Proximity Matter in Small Business Lending? Evidence from Changes in Main Bank Relationships," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 40, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & César Hidalgo, 2016. "The mobility of displaced workers: How the local industry mix affects job search strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1605, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2016.
- Francisco J. Buera & Ezra Oberfield, 2016. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," NBER Working Papers 21844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco & Andrea Colombo, 2016. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin Beraja & Erik Hurst & Juan Ospina, 2016. "The Aggregate Implications of Regional Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 21956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.