Report NEP-GEO-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:188884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Stough, Roger R., 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 367, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "What Makes Cities More Productive? Evidence on the Role of Urban Governance from Five OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/5, OECD Publishing.
- S. Chandrasekhar & Ajay Sharma, 2014. "Urbanization and spatial patterns of internal migration in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Monica Brezzi & Paolo Veneri, 2014. "Assessing Polycentric Urban Systems in the OECD: Country, Regional and Metropolitan Perspectives," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/1, OECD Publishing.
- Celbis, M.G. & Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 2014. "Infrastructure and the international export performance of Turkish regions," MERIT Working Papers 2014-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andres RODRIGUEZ-POSE & Marco DI CATALDO & Alessandro RAINOLDI, 2014. "The Role of Government Institutions for Smart Specialisation and Regional Development," JRC Research Reports JRC88935, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2013. "Regional development policy in context of Europe 2020 Strategy," MPRA Paper 56603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2013.
- Jurgen Brauer & Daniel Montolio & Elisa Trujillo, 2014. "Do U.S. State Firearms Laws Affect Firearms Manufacturing Location?," SADO - Working Papers 20, Small Arms Data Observatory.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & NAKATA Hiroyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2014. "Natural Disasters, Land Price, and Location of Firms: Evidence from Thailand," Discussion papers 14029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giorgio FABBRI, 2014. "Ecological Barriers and Convergence: a Note on Geometry in Spatial Growth Models," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martijn van den Berge & Anet Weterings, 2014. "Relatedness in eco-technological development in European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1413, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Louise KEMPTON & John Goddard & John Edwards & Fatime B. Hegyi & Susana Elena-Pérez, 2014. "Universities and Smart Specialisation," JRC Research Reports JRC85508, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Juan Mauricio Ramírez & Yadira Díaz & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014. "Decentralization in Colombia : searching for social equity in a bumpy economic geography," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 011557, Fedesarrollo.
- Adrian Götting, 2014. "Structural change in the Ruhr region: problems, potentials and developments," IET Working Papers Series 03/2014, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2014. "How diverse can spatial measures of cultural diversity be? Results from Monte Carlo simulations of an agent-based model," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1422, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.