Structural change in the Ruhr region: problems, potentials and developments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumann, Uwe & Trettin, Lutz & Zakrzewski, Guido, 2012. "Tourismus im Ruhrgebiet: Chancen für kleine Unternehmen?," RWI Materialien 70, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Havrlant Jan & Krtička Ludèk, 2014. "Reclamation of devastated landscape in the Karviná region (Czech Republic)," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, Sciendo, vol. 2(4), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRuhr region; structural change; regional development; information technologies; migration; demographic change;
All these keywords.
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2014-06-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.