[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Adrian Goetting to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(47%) Fachbereich für Betriebswirtschaft Duisburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:fvduide (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Essen, Germany
RePEc:edi:fwessde (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Secção de Economia e Gestão Lisboa, Portugal
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
RePEc:edi:seunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Adrian Götting, 2014. "InnovationCity Ruhr: A prime example for social and technological innovation," IET Working Papers Series 01/2014, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Adrian Götting, 2014. "Structural change in the Ruhr region: problems, potentials and developments," IET Working Papers Series 03/2014, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adrian Goetting
(Adrian Goetting) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.