Report NEP-PPM-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvain Lenfle & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2014. "Using design theory to characterize various forms of breakthrough R&D projects and their management: revisiting Manhattan & Polaris," Post-Print hal-01002713, HAL.
- Ethan Mollick & Ramana Nanda, 2014. "Wisdom or Madness? Comparing Crowds with Expert Evaluation in Funding the Arts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-116, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2015.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:170470 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:199050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Gries & Natasa Bilkic, 2014. "Investment under Threat of Disaster," Working Papers CIE 77, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Adrian Götting, 2014. "InnovationCity Ruhr: A prime example for social and technological innovation," IET Working Papers Series 01/2014, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Kalra, Nidhi & Hallegatte, Stephane & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Fozzard, Adrian & Gill, Stuart & Shah, Ankur, 2014. "Agreeing on robust decisions : new processes for decision making under deep uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6906, The World Bank.
- Ragland, David R & Pande, Swati & Bigham, John & Cooper, Jill F, 2014. "Ten Years Later: Examining the Long-Term Impact of the California Safe Routes to School Program," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8m59g6vx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Jaime Bonet & Joaquín Urrego, 2014. "El Sistema General de Regalías: ¿mejoró, empeoró o quedó igual?," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 011545, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Nour, S., 2014. "Assessment of effectiveness of Chinese aid in competence building and financing development in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2014. "Jacks-of-All-Trades? The Effect of Balanced Skills on Team Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).