Report NEP-GEO-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Chandrasekhar & Ajay Sharma, 2014. "On the spatial concentration of employment in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Remi Jedwab & Edward Kerby & Alexander Moradi, 2014. "History, Path Dependence and Development: Evidence from Colonial Railroads, Settlers and Cities in Kenya," Working Papers 2014-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Katja Bringmann & Ann Verhetsel & Thomas Vanoutrive & Jo Reynaerts, 2013. "The impact of venture capital linkages on start-ups? cluster embeddedness," ERSA conference papers ersa13p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 343, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Liang, Lin & Lin, Shanglang & Li, Yong, 2014. "How agglomeration in the financial services industry influences economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding, 2014. "Institutions and the Location of Oil Exploration," OxCarre Working Papers 127, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hiroshi Goto & Keiya Minamimura, 2014. "Fertility, Regional Demographics, and Economic Integration," Discussion Papers 1405, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2014. "Ecosystems and the spatial morphology of urban residential property value: a multi-scale examination in Finland," MPRA Paper 53742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2014. "Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2014. "Transportation Technology and Economic Change: The Impact of Colonial Railroads on City Growth in Africa," Working Papers 2014-03, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Olga A. Demidova, 2014. "The asymmetric spatial effects for eastern and western regions of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Identifying European Poles of Excellence: The Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC85356, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).