Report NEP-GEO-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2012. "Business change in Italian regions. A spatial shift-share approach to plant-level data," Department of Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Migration, Urbanization and City Growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 545, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Joan Crespo & Raphael Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1204, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2012.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from the UK regions," MPRA Paper 38147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Luca Salvadori, 2012. "Empirical evidence on horizontal competition in tax enforcement," Working Papers 2012/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Strozzi, Chiara, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6449, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina, 2012. "Benchmarking regions: Estimating the counterfactual distribution of labor market outcomes," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2011. "Foreign trade, home linkages and the spatial transmission of economic fluctuations in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 827, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ruth F.G. Williams & D.P. Doessel & Jerneja Sveticic, 2012. "Are there Regional Disparities in Suicide Rates? Quantifying Suicide Rates? Quantifying Suicide Distributions for Queensland, 1990-2007," Working Papers 2012.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Hamaguchi, Nobuaki, 2011. "Evidence from Spatial Correlation of Poverty and Income in Kenya," Working Papers 35, JICA Research Institute.
- KONISHI Yoko & SAITO Yukiko, 2012. "Measuring the Impact of Establishment Level Agglomeration on Productivity: Industrial specialization and urbanization effects (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Somekh, Babak, "undated". "Commuting And Shopping: Determinants Of City Income Structure," Working Papers WP2012/3, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Takahiro Ito, 2012. "Improvement of Socio-economic Conditions and Distribution of Consumption Expenditures: Case Study of India's Poverty Decline over Two Decades," IDEC DP2 Series 2-9, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Canto, Olga & Ayala, Luis & Paniagua, Milagros & Levy, Horacio & Adiego, Marta, 2012. "Going regional. The effectiveness of different tax-benefit policies in combating child poverty in Spain," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kappeler , Andreas & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Stephan, Andreas & Välilä, Timo, 2012. "Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 273, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pascaline Vincent & Frédéric Chantreuil & Benoït Tarroux, 2012. "Appraising the breakdown of unequal individuals in large French cities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201220, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Nadia Fiorino & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "Do Fiscal Decentralization and Government Fragmentation Affect Corruption In Different Ways? Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1217, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Decentralization in China," CEMA Working Papers 546, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.