Report NEP-FOR-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arora, Vipin, 2013. "Comparisons of Chinese and Indian Energy Consumption Forecasting Models," MPRA Paper 48621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Travis J. Berge, 2013. "Predicting recessions with leading indicators: model averaging and selection over the business cycle," Research Working Paper RWP 13-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2013. "Financial conditions and density forecasts for US Output and inflation," Joint Research Papers 4, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England.
- Rangan Gupta & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Won Joong Kim & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne, 2013. "Forecasting China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves Using Dynamic Model Averaging: The Role of Macroeconomic Fundamentals, Financial Stress and Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 201338, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- George Constantinides, 2012. "The Predictability of Returns with Regime Shifts in Consumption and Dividend Growth," 2012 Meeting Papers 1197, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos & Elena Andreou, 2012. "Should macroeconomic forecasters use daily financial data and how?," 2012 Meeting Papers 1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrade, P. & Fourel, V. & Ghysels, E. & Idier, I., 2013. "The financial content of inflation risks in the euro area," Working papers 437, Banque de France.
- Alec Smith & B. Douglas Bernheim & Colin Camerer & Antonio Rangel, 2013. "Neural Activity Reveals Preferences Without Choices," NBER Working Papers 19270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannick Appert-Raullin & Laurent Devineau & Hinarii Pichevin & Philippe Tann, 2013. "One-Year Volatility of Reserve Risk in a Multivariate Framework," Working Papers hal-00848492, HAL.
- Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 153750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Y. Shi & A. N. Gorban & T. Y. Yang, 2013. "Is it possible to predict long-term success with k-NN? Case Study of four market indices (FTSE100, DAX, HANGSENG, NASDAQ)," Papers 1307.8308, arXiv.org.