Report NEP-FIN-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "Elections, special interests, and the fiscal costs of financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3439, The World Bank.
- Piero Gottardi & Roberto Serrano, 2004. "Market Power and Information Revelation in Dynamic Trading," CESifo Working Paper Series 1300, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Vojtek, 2004. "Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case," Finance 0410015, EconWPA.
- Anthony D. Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Measurement of the Buy-Sell Pressure in a Limit Order Book Market," FRU Working Papers 2004/03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Mark J Manning, 2004. "Exploring the relationship between credit spreads and default probabilities," Bank of England working papers 225, Bank of England.
- Lindqvist, Tobias, 2004. "Mergers by Partial Acquisition," Working Paper Series 630, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:mcm:mceelp:2004-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Bayer, 2004. "On the Interaction of Financial Frictions and Fixed Capital Adjustment Costs: Evidence from a Panel of German Firms," Macroeconomics 0410006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Norman & Thomas Walker, 2004. "Co-movement of Australian State Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Powell, Andrew & Mylenko, Nataliya & Miller, Margaret & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2004. "Improving credit information, bank regulation, and supervision : on the role and design of public credit registries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3443, The World Bank.
- Davies, G.B. & Satchell, S.E., 2004. "The Behavioural Components of Risk Aversion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0458, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004. "Expected Utility Theory with “Small Worlds”," FRU Working Papers 2004/04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen Millard & John Power, 2004. "The effects of stock market movements on consumption and investment: does the shock matter?," Bank of England working papers 236, Bank of England.
- Cornelis Los, 2004. "Measuring the Degree of Efficiency of Financial Market," Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2004. "Risk Arbitrage-U.S. Financial Markets," Finance 0411002, EconWPA.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Mendicino, Caterina, 2004. "Financial Liberalization, Banking Crises and Growth: Assessing the Links," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 567, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nicola Anderson & John Sleath, 2001. "New estimates of the UK real and nominal yield curves," Bank of England working papers 126, Bank of England.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "International Capital Markets, Macroeconomic Stability, and Exchange Rate Stabilization in the CIS and East Asia," International Finance 0410009, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2005.
- Carolina Leme, 2004. "External Debt and Foreign Direct Investment: The Brazilian Experience," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000884, David K. Levine.
- Abhiman Das & Ashok K. Nag, 2004. "Credit Growth and Response to Capital Requirements: Evidence from Indian Public Sector Banks," Industrial Organization 0411003, EconWPA.
- Andrew G Haldane & Jorg Scheibe, 2004. "IMF lending and creditor moral hazard," Bank of England working papers 216, Bank of England.
- Frank Riedel & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2004. "Immediate Demand Reduction in Simultaneous Ascending Bid Auctions (new title: Immediate demand reduction in simultaneous ascending-bid auctions: a uniqueness result)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morgan, Donald & Rime, Bertrand & Strahan, Philip E., 2004. "Bank Integration and State Business Cycles," SIFR Research Report Series 30, Institute for Financial Research.
- Simon Wells, 2004. "Financial interlinkages in the United Kingdom's interbank market and the risk of contagion," Bank of England working papers 230, Bank of England.
- Charlotte S. Hansen & Bjorn E. Tuypens, 2004. "Long-Run Regressions: Theory and Application to US Asset Markets," Finance 0410018, EconWPA.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "An introduction to international money and foreign exchange markets," International Finance 0410006, EconWPA.
- Rose Cunningham, 2004. "Finance Constraints and Inventory Investment: Empirical Tests with Panel Data," Staff Working Papers 04-38, Bank of Canada.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2004. "Market discipline under systemic risk - evidence from bank runs in emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3440, The World Bank.
- Abhiman Das, 2004. "Risk and Productivity Change of Public Sector Banks," Industrial Organization 0411002, EconWPA.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Jack Reidhill & Peter Sinclair, 2004. "On the resolution of banking crises: theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 229, Bank of England.
- Saibal Ghosh & Abhiman Das, 2004. "Market Discipline in Indian Bank: Does the Data Tell a Story," Industrial Organization 0411005, EconWPA.
- Charlotte S. Hansen & Bjorn E. Tuypens, 2004. "Proxying for Expected Returns with Price Earnings Ratios," Finance 0410019, EconWPA.