Report NEP-EUR-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melisso Boschi & Valeria Bevilacqua & Carla Di Falco, 2021. "The effect of property taxes on house prices: Evidence from the 1993 and the 2012 reforms in Italy," CAMA Working Papers 2021-82, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Caliendo, Marco & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2021. "Did the Minimum Wage Reduce the Gender Wage Gap in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 14926, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Berta, Paolo & Bratti, Massimiliano & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Pisoni, Enrico & Verzillo, Stefano, 2021. "Administrative Border Effects in COVID-19 Related Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 14930, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Geyer, Johannes & Lorenz, Svenja & Zwick, Thomas & Bruns, Mona, 2021. "Early retirement of employees in demanding jobs: Evidence from a German pension reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-082, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rebecca Schrader, 2021. "The causal effect of partial retirement on older workersâ€™ labor force participation," Working Papers 215, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2021. "R&D Plans, Expectations, and Uncertainty: Evidence from the COVID-19 Shock in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 14889, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flavio L. Pinheiro & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Dominik Hartmann, 2022. "The Dark Side of the Geography of Innovation. Relatedness, Complexity, and Regional Inequality in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2202, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2022.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Giebel, Marek, 2021. "Financial constraints for R&D and innovation: New evidence from a survey experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Vilaplana-Prieto, Cristina, 2021. "Biased Survival Expectations and Behaviours: Does Domain Specific Information Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 14876, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luca Fumarco & Alessandro Vandromme & Levi Halewyck & Eline Moens & Stijn Baert, 2022. "Does relative age affect speed and quality of transition from school to work?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 22/1037, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bindler, Anna & Hjalmarsson, Randi & Ketel, Nadine & Mitrut, Andreea, 2021. "Discontinuities in the Age-Victimization Profile and the Determinants of Victimization," IZA Discussion Papers 14917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Stegmaier, Jens, 2021. "Personnel Adjustments during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Did Co-Determination Make a Difference?," IZA Discussion Papers 14873, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bartels, Lara & Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas, 2021. "The demand for voluntary carbon sequestration: Experimental evidence from a reforestation project in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Berger, Michael & Czypionka, Thomas, 2021. "Regional medical practice variation in high-cost healthcare services: evidence from diagnostic imaging in Austria," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112952, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Bruhn & Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2021. "The fallacy in productivity decomposition," Working Papers hal-03474838, HAL.
- Marie Briere & James M. Poterba & Ariane Szafarz, 2021. "Choice Overload? Participation and Asset Allocation in French Employer-Sponsored Saving Plans," NBER Working Papers 29601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antinyan, Armenak & Bellio, Stefania & Bertoni, Marco & Corazzini, Luca & Narne, Elena, 2021. "Digital Access to Healthcare Services and Healthcare Utilization: A Quasi-Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 14916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Felix Bracht & Dennis Verhoeven, 2021. "Air Pollution and Innovation," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 685945, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Colagrossi, M. & Deiana, C. & Dragone, D. & Geraci, A. & Giua, L. & Iori, E., 2022. "Intimate partner violence and help-seeking:The role of femicide news," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jennifer A. Holland & Kenneth Aa. Wiik, 2021. "Marriage before children?. First family formation among the children of immigrants in Norway," Discussion Papers 973, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Cappelletti, Matilde & Giuffrida, Leonardo M., 2021. "Procuring survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-093, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Laureti, Lucio & Costantiello, Alberto & Matarrese, Marco Maria & Leogrande, Angelo, 2022. "The Employment in Innovative Enterprises in Europe," MPRA Paper 111335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna & Palme, Mårten, 2021. "Health and Labor Market Impacts of Twin Birth : Evidence from a Swedish IVF Policy Mandate," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1391, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2022. "Welfare effects of R&D support policies," Research Discussion Papers 2/2022, Bank of Finland.
- Max Deter & Martin Lange, 2021. "Are the Supporters of Socialism the Losers of Capitalism? Conformism in East Germany and Transition Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 9492, CESifo.
- Nicolas Koch & Nolan Ritter & Alexander Rohlf & Francesco Scarazzato, 2021. "When is the electric vehicle market self-sustaining? Evidence from Norway," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp317, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Koch, Nicolas & Ritter, Nolan & Rohlf, Alexander & Scarazzato, Francesco, 2021. "When is the electric vehicle market self-sustaining? Evidence from Norway," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 317, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.