Report NEP-EUR-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soroush, Golnoush & Cambini, Carlo & Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel, 2020. "Network Utilities Performance and Institutional Quality: Evidence from the Italian Electricity Sector," Working Papers 4-2020, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2020. "Steering cities towards a sustainable transport system in Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 2020:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Hesse, Kolja, 2020. "Unlocking the radical potential of German innovators How can R&D policy foster radical innovation?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2020. "Does External R&D Matter For Family Firm Innovation? Evidence From The Italian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 202002, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Amamou, Raschid & Gereben, Áron & Wolski, Marcin, 2020. "Making a difference: Assessing the impact of the EIB's funding to SMEs," EIB Working Papers 2020/04, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Kashnitsky, Ilya & Aburto, José Manuel, 2020. "The pandemic threatens aged rural regions most," OSF Preprints abx7s, Center for Open Science.
- Elif Kara & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2020. "Class Size Effects in Higher Education: Differences across STEM and Non-STEM Fields," CESifo Working Paper Series 8135, CESifo.
- Engerstam, Sviatlana, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of apartment prices in Swedish and German cities," Working Paper Series 20/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli & Tåg, Joacim, 2020. "CEO Health," Working Paper Series 1326, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 May 2022.
- Tobias Schlegel & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2020. "Tertiary Education Expansion and Regional Firm Development," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0166, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2022.
- Simon Briole & Hélène Le Forner & Anthony Lepinteur, 2020. "Children's socio-emotional skills: Is there a quantity-quality trade-off?," Working Papers halshs-02503920, HAL.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Hensvik, Lena & Thoresson, Anna, 2020. "Teacher career opportunities and school quality," Working Paper Series 2020:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi & The Linh Bao Nguyen, 2019. "Ethnic Density and Health at Birth," CINCH Working Paper Series 1909, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa & Gawehn, Vanessa, 2020. "Do investors care about tax disclosure?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 254, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Cambini, Carlo & Congiu, Raffaele & Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel & Soroush, Golnoush, 2020. "Energy Systems Integration: Implications for Public Policy," Working Papers 2-2020, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Søren & Pedersen, Peder J., 2020. "Satisfaction with Life, Happiness, and Inequality – a Pseudo-Panel Study," IZA Discussion Papers 12972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clément Carbonnier & Clément Malgouyres & Loriane Py & Camille Urvoy, 2020. "Who benefits from tax incentives? The heterogeneous wage incidence of a tax credit," Working Papers halshs-02495652, HAL.
- Clément Carbonnier & Clément Malgouyres & Loriane Py & Camille Urvoy, 2020. "Who benefits from tax incentives? The heterogeneous wage incidence of a tax credit," PSE Working Papers halshs-02495652, HAL.
- Andrea Bonoldi & Chiara Dalle Nogare & Martin Mosler & Niklas Potrafke, 2020. "Do Inheritance Rules Affect Voter Turnout? Evidence from an Alpine Region," ifo Working Paper Series 324, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2020. "Employee Training and Firm Performance: Quasi-experimental evidence from the European Social Fund," GLO Discussion Paper Series 488, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Maurizio Bussolo & Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2020. "Long-Term Evolution of Inequality of Opportunity," SERIES 03-2020, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2020.
- Janssen, Aljoscha, 2020. "Price Dynamics of Swedish Pharmaceuticals," Working Paper Series 1325, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Guetlein, Marie-Charlotte & Tu, Gengyang, 2020. "Household preferences for new heating systems: Insights from a multi-country discrete choice experiment," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S05/2020, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Arellano-Bover, Jaime, 2020. "Career Consequences of Firm Heterogeneity for Young Workers: First Job and Firm Size," IZA Discussion Papers 12969, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).