Report NEP-EUR-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2019. "Excess Churn in Integrated Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 12697, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jacobs, Valentine & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, François & Volral, Mélanie, 2019. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workers' Countries of Birth on Over-Education," IZA Discussion Papers 12705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carmichael, Fiona & Darko, Christian & Ercolani, Marco G & Ozgen, Ceren & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2019. "Evidence on Intergenerational Income Transmission Using Complete Dutch Population Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12694, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Pica & Anna Rosso, 2019. "TBTs, Firm Organization and Labour Structure," CSEF Working Papers 545, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Emmanuel Saez & Benjamin Schoefer & David Seim, 2019. "Hysteresis from Employer Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 26391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Løken, Katrine V. & Willen, Alexander, 2019. "Building Bridges and Widening Gaps: Efficiency Gains and Equity Concerns of Labor Market Expansions," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Amaia Palencia-Esteban, 2019. "Occupational segregation of female and male immigrants in the European Union: accounting for cross-country differences," Working Papers 1905, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Jaanika Merikull & Merike Kukk & Tairi Room, 2019. "What explains the gender gap in wealth? Evidence from administrative data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2019-04, Bank of Estonia, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Natalia Soboleva, 2019. "Gender Attitudes And Achievement Motivation Across Europe (The Evidence Of Ess Data)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/SOC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Carlo Pizzinelli & Jay Rappaport, 2019. "Job Polarization and the Declining Fortunes of the Young: Evidence from the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 19/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Mathieu Gomes, 2019. "Does CSR influence M&A target choices?," Post-Print halshs-02007313, HAL.
- Roberto Antonietti & Sandro Montresor, 2019. "Regional diversification patterns and Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) in Italian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1928, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2019.
- Redmond, Paul & McGuinness, Seamus, 2019. "Explaining the Gender Gap in Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 12703, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chise, Diana & Fort, Margherita & Monfardini, Chiara, 2019. "Scientifico! like Dad: On the Intergenerational Transmission of STEM Education in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 12688, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- A.O. Karas, 2019. "The Effect of Class Size on Grades and Course Evaluations:: Evidence from Multi-section Courses," Working Papers 19-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Agarwal, Lisha & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2019. "The Pathways to College," IZA Discussion Papers 12691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Carrasco, Raquel, 2019. "Intimate partner violence and women 's health : the private and social burden," UC3M Working papers. Economics 29029, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alex Bryson & Lucy Stokes & David Wilkinson, 2019. "What does leadership look like in schools and does it matter for school performance?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 511, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Seán Kennedy & David Haugh & Brian Stanley, 2019. "Yours inclusively? Income mobility in Ireland, 10 years of tax record microdata," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1578, OECD Publishing.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 12690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Justin Van de Ven & Nicolas Herault, 2019. "The evolution of tax implicit value judgements, redistribution and income inequality in the UK: 1968 to 2015," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 510, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Thomas Bolli & Katherine Caves & Maria Esther Oswald-Egg, 2019. "Valuable experience: How internships affect university graduatesâ€™ income," KOF Working papers 19-459, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Théo Nicolas, 2019. "How Do Short-term Financial Constraints Affect SMEs’ Long-Term Investment: Evidence from the Working Capital Channel," Working papers 731, Banque de France.
- Boyan KAVALOV & Andrius KUCAS & Filipe BATISTA E SILVA & Mert KOMPIL & Jean-Philippe AURAMBOUT & Carlo LAVALLE, 2019. "A Drive Time-Based Definition of Cross-Border Regions and Analysis of Population Trends," JRC Research Reports JRC116859, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Rees, Ray, 2019. "Passports for Sale: The Political Economy of Conflict and Cooperation in a Meta-Club," IZA Discussion Papers 12696, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gomes, Pedro Maia & Kuehn, Zoë, 2019. "You’re the One That I Want! Public Employment and Women’s Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 12702, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fischer, Martin & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Heckley, Gawain & Karlsson, Martin & Kjellsson, Gustav & Nilsson, Therese, 2019. "Education and Health: Long-run Effects of Peers, Tracking and Years," Working Paper Series 1300, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Costa-Ramón, Ana & Kortelainen, Mika & Rodríguez-González, Ana & Sääksvuori, Lauri, 2019. "The Long-Run Effects of Cesarean Sections," Working Papers 125, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefano Castriota & Mirco Tonin, 2019. "Stay or Flee? Probability versus Severity of Punishment in Hit-and-run Accidents," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS65, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.