Report NEP-EUR-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Polemis, Michael, 2015. "What determines demand for Telecommunications services? Evidence from the EU countries before and after liberalization," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127119, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Katrin Huber, 2015. "Moving to an earnings-related parental leave system – do heterogeneous effects on parents make some children worse off?," Working Papers 160, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Lucifora, Claudio & Vigani, Daria, 2016. "What If Your Boss Is a Woman? Work Organization, Work-Life Balance and Gender Discrimination at the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 9737, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bertschek, Irene & Niebel, Thomas, 2015. "Mobile and more productive? Firm-level evidence on the productivity effects of mobile internet use," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-090, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sander van Veldhuizen & Benedikt Vogt & Bart Voogt, 2016. "Negative Home Equity and Household Mobility: Evidence from Administrative Data," CPB Discussion Paper 323, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Pouliakas, Konstantinos, 2016. "Deconstructing Theories of Overeducation in Europe: A Wage Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9698, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Lyytikainen, Teemu, 2015. "Transfer taxes and household mobility: distortion on the housing or labour market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65022, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Görg, Holger & Jabbour, Liza, 2015. "Availability of business services and outward investment: Evidence from French firms," Kiel Working Papers 2008, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Steffen Mueller & Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2014. "Paternal unemployment during childhood: causal effects on youth worklessness and educational attainment," Working Papers 157, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Iva Tomic, 2016. "What drives youth unemployment in Europe?," Working Papers 1601, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms 2001 to 2013," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fagerberg , Jan & Srholec , Martin, 2016. "Explaining regional economic performance: the role of competitiveness, specialization and capabilities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Bergler, Julian & Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2016. "Strategic capacity withholding through failures in the German-Austrian electricity market," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marcel Jansen & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Lucía Gorjón, 2016. "The Legacy of the Crisis: The Spanish Labour Market in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2016-10, FEDEA.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2016-02, FEDEA.
- Marcus, J. Scott & Gantumur, Tseveen, 2015. "Economic implications of further harmonisation of electronic communications regulation in the EU," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127167, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2016. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016. "Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Francesco Devicienti & Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2015. "How Do Demand Volatility And Unions Affect Temporary Employment? A Firm-Level Approach," Working Papers 0415, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Fuchs, Johann & Kubis, Alexander & Schneider, Lutz, 2016. "Replacement migration from a labour market perspective : Germany's long-term potential labour force and immigration from non-EU member countries," IAB-Discussion Paper 201604, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Baumann, Julian & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2016. "The Link between R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Are Micro Firms Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 9734, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "Relationship Lending And Innovation: Empirical Evidence On A Sample Of European Firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC04, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Guglielmo Barone & Alessio D’Ignazio & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Naticchioni, 2015. "Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu And Politics. The Role Of Immigration In Shaping Natives’ Voting Behavior," Working Papers 0315, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.