Report NEP-EUR-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Cattaneo & Carlo V. Fiorio & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigration and Careers of European Workers: Effects and the Role of Policies," Working Papers 2014.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Casimir Lorenz & Clemens Gerbaulet, 2014. "New Cross-Border Electricity Balancing Arrangements in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1400, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carrieri, V. & Wuebker, A., 2014. "Does the letter matter (and for everyone)? Quasi-experimental evidence on the effects of home invitation on mammography uptake," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "Who Benefits from Big Government? A Life Satisfaction Approach," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 14, WWWforEurope.
- Schlomann, Barbara & Reuter, Matthias & Lapillonne, Bruno & Pollier, Karine & Rosenow, Jan, 2014. "Monitoring of the "Energiewende": Energy efficiency indicators for Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez, Diego, 2014. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Leilanie Basilio & Thomas K. Bauer & Anica Kramer, 2014. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 671, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2014. "Two-Tier Labor Market Reform And Entry Wage Of Protected Workers: Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 201410, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Anna-Elisabeth Thum & Miroslav Beblavy, 2014. "Do Acquaintances and Friends Make Us Learn?: Social Capital and Lifelong Learning in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 673, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laura Bianchini & Margherita Borella, 2014. "Cognitive Functioning and Retirement in Europe," CeRP Working Papers 139, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Elise Coudin & Anne Pla & Anne-Laure Samson, 2014. "GPs' Response to Price Regulation : Evidence from a Nationwide French Reform," Working Papers 2014-14, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ana Santos Pinto, 2014. "European Defence in times of austerity – the case of Southern Europe," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0398, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Piazzalunga & Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2014. "Early child care and child outcomes: the role of grandparents. Evidence from the Millennium Cohort Study," CHILD Working Papers Series 24, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Stephen Roper & Helen Xia, 2014. "Unpacking open innovation: Absorptive capacity, exploratory and exploitative openness and the growth of entrepreneurial biopharmaceutical firms," Research Papers 0019, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Jonas Egerer & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2014. "Power System Transformation toward Renewables: Investment Scenarios for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1402, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hiller, Norbert & Lerbs, Oliver, 2014. "The capitalization of non-market attributes into regional housing rents and wages: Evidence on German functional labor market areas," CAWM Discussion Papers 71, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Stephen Roper & Helen Xia, 2014. "Innovation, innovation strategy and survival," Research Papers 0017, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Salvador Barrios & Gaetan Nicodeme & Antonio Jesus Sanchez Fuentes, 2014. "Effective Corporate Taxation, Tax Incidence and Tax Reforms: Evidence from OECD Countries," Taxation Papers 45, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2014. "Secure Job And Risky Choices? An Analysis Of State And Wealth Dependence Of Risk Aversion Using Severance Pay Allocation," Working Papers 201407, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Rob Euwals & Anja Deelen, 2014. "Do Wages Continue Increasing at Older Ages? Evidence on the Wage Cushion in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 282, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- European Commission, 2014. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2014 edition," Taxation trends 2014, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Schneck, Stefan & May-Strobl, Eva, 2014. "The economic contribution of start-up firms in Germany," Working Papers 02/14, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Rana Tadvji & Azhdar Karami, 2014. "The relationship between international networking and firm performance in British SMEs," Working Papers 14002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Thomas, Tobias & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2014. "Do media data help to predict German industrial production?," DICE Discussion Papers 149, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).