Report NEP-EUR-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-Adjusted Gender Wage Differentials in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 579, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Rothe, Thomas, 2013. "Doing Well in Reforming the Labour Market? Recent Trends in Job Stability and Wages in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antje Mertens & Miriam Beblo, 2013. "Self-Reported Satisfaction and the Economic Crisis of 2007-10: Or How People in the UK and Germany Perceive a Severe Cyclical Downturn," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 582, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny & Scioch, Patrycja, 2013. "Do Firms Benefit from Active Labour Market Policies?," Economics Working Paper Series 1318, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandner, Malte, 2013. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Maternal Employment, Fertility and Well-Being. Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-516, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Rachel Margolis, 2013. "Parental benefits improve parental well-being: evidence from a 2007 policy change in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013. "Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010," IMK Studies 32-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: Evidence from 11 Euro area countries," Working Papers hal-00854101, HAL.
- Bilgili, Ö., 2013. "The links between economic integration and remittances behaviour of migrants in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mora, Ricardo & Kreimer, Margareta, 2013. "Segregated integration : recent trends in the Austrian gender division of labor," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1317, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kaleb Girma Abreha & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2013. "Coping with the Crisis: Recent Evolution in Danish Firms' International Trade Involvement, 2000-2010," Economics Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jack R. Rogers, 2013. "Monetary Transmission to UK Retail Mortgage Rates before and after August 2007," Discussion Papers 1307, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.