Report NEP-ETS-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Carlini & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2013. "On the identification of fractionally cointegrated VAR models with the F(d) condition," CREATES Research Papers 2013-44, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ting Zhang & Hwai-Chung Ho & Martin Wendler & Wei Biao Wu, 2013. "Block Sampling under Strong Dependence," Papers 1312.5807, arXiv.org.
- Adam D. Bull, 2013. "Estimating time-changes in noisy L\'evy models," Papers 1312.5911, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Jia Li & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference about Predictive Accuracy Using High Frequency Data," Working Papers 13-27, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Irving Arturo De Lira Salvatierra & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Dynamic Copula Models and High Frequency Data," Working Papers 13-28, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dong Hwan Oh & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Time-Varying Systemic Risk: Evidence from a Dynamic Copula Model of CDS Spreads," Working Papers 13-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Miguel, Belmonte & Gary, Koop, 2013. "Model Switching and Model Averaging in Time- Varying Parameter Regression Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-34, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary, Koop, 2013. "Using VARs and TVP-VARs with Many Macroeconomic Variables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jonas E. Arias & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel F. Waggoner, 2013. "Inference Based on SVARs Identied with Sign and Zero Restrictions: Theory and Applications," Working Papers 2013-24, FEDEA.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Veiga, Alvaro, 2013. "A (semi-)parametric functional coefficient autoregressive conditional duration model," Textos para discussão 343, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions," Discussion Papers 13-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Degui Li & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Uniform Consistency of Nonstationary Kernel-Weighted Sample Covariances for Nonparametric Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 27/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin, 2013. "Inference on Self-Exciting Jumps in Prices and Volatility using High Frequency Measures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 28/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin & Donald S. Poskitt, 2013. "Bias Correction of Persistence Measures in Fractionally Integrated Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 29/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Trojan, Sebastian, 2013. "Regime Switching Stochastic Volatility with Skew, Fat Tails and Leverage using Returns and Realized Volatility Contemporaneously," Economics Working Paper Series 1341, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Aug 2014.
- Lance A. Fisher & Hyeon-seung Huh & Adrian R. Pagan, 2013. "Econometric Issues when Modelling with a Mixture of I(1) and I(0) Variables," Working papers 2013rwp-61, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.