Report NEP-ETS-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Combination schemes for turning point predictions," Working Paper 2012/04, Norges Bank.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & M. Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimating VAR-MGARCH models in multiple steps," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael McAleer & Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 812, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Márcio Laurini & Márcio Alves Diniz, 2012. "Bayesian Unit Root Testing in Stochastic Volatility Models Using INLA," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-05, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Dolado, Juan José & Chen, Liang, 2011. "Detecting big structural breaks in large factor models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1141, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Large Time-Varying Parameter VARs," Working Paper Series 11_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jozef Barunik & Tomas Krehlik & Lukas Vacha, 2012. "Modeling and forecasting exchange rate volatility in time-frequency domain," Papers 1204.1452, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Working Papers 13-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ye Chen & Jun Yu, 2012. "Optimal Jackknife for Discrete Time and Continuous Time Unit Root Models," Working Papers 15-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2012. "A New Bayesian Unit Root Test in Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 14-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2012. "Double Asymptotics for Explosive Continuous Time Models," Working Papers 16-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Specification Sensitivity in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Explosive Behavior," Working Papers 17-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2012. "Time irreversible copula-based Markov Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt31f8500p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.