Report NEP-ETS-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2012. "Multivariate Rotated ARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 594, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu & Beijia Zhu, 2012. "Comparaison of Several Estimation Procedures for Long Term Behavior," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00673934, HAL.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Expansion of Lévy Process Functionals and Its Application in Statistical Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Song Li & Mervyn J. Silvapulle & Param Silvapulle & Xibin Zhang, 2012. "Bayesian Approaches to Non-parametric Estimation of Densities on the Unit Interval," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- G. Pan & J. Gao & Y. Yang & M. Guo, 2012. "Independence Test for High Dimensional Random Vectors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Eiji Kurozumi, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes with Non-Homogeneous Regressors," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-227, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Antipin, Jan-Erik & Boumediene, Farid Jimmy & Österholm, Pär, 2012. "Forecasting Inflation Using Constant Gain Least Squares," Working Papers 126, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Mantalos, Panagiotis, 2012. "Robust critical values for unit root tests for series with conditional heteroscedasticity errors: An application of the simple NoVaS transformation," Working Papers 2012:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-28190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2012. "Bootstrap joint prediction regions," ECON - Working Papers 064, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2013.
- Jakob SÃ¶hl, 2012. "Confidence sets in nonparametric calibration of exponential LÃ©vy models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Barbara Guardabascio & Alain Hecq, 2012. "A General to Specific Approach for Constructing Composite Business Cycle Indicators," CEIS Research Paper 224, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Feb 2012.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2012. "Non-linearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Zhipeng Liao & Yixiao Sun, 2012. "Sieve inference on semi-nonparametric time series models," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Peter Carr & Travis Fisher & Johannes Ruf, 2012. "Why are quadratic normal volatility models analytically tractable?," Papers 1202.6187, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Pesaran, M. H., 2012. "Testing Weak Cross-Sectional Dependence in Large Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1208, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gimeno, Ricardo & Gonzalez, Clara I., 2012. "An automatic procedure for the estimation of the tail index," MPRA Paper 37023, University Library of Munich, Germany.