Report NEP-ENE-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ismail, Mohd Adib & Mawar, Murni Yunus, 2012. "Energy use, emissions, economic growth and trade: A Granger non-causality evidence for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 38473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Dornan & Frank Jotzo, 2012. "Renewable Technologies and Risk Mitigation in Small Island Developing States (SIDS): Fiji’s Electricity Sector," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1213, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eager,D. & Hobbs, B. & Bialek, J., 2012. "Dynamic Long-Term Modelling of Generation Capacity Investment and Capacity Margins: a GB Market Case Study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1217, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Orea, L. & Steinbuks, J., 2012. "Estimating market power in homogenous product markets using a composed error model: application to the California electricity market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1220, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zeshan, Muhammad, 2012. "Finding the Optimal Way of Electricity Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38485, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2012.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & Geudens, Ken & Buyle, Matthias, 2012. "The inter-relation between heating systems, ventilation systems, insulation, energy price growth rates and discount rate for different dwelling types in Flanders (Belgium): a cost and E-level analysis," Working Papers 2012/07, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Christian Gross & Ulrich Witt, 2012. "The Energy Paradox of Sectoral Change and the Future Prospects of the Service Economy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Victor M. Yakovenko, 2012. "Applications of statistical mechanics to economics: Entropic origin of the probability distributions of money, income, and energy consumption," Papers 1204.6483, arXiv.org.
- Egil Matsen & Ragnar Torvik & Gisle J. Natvik, 2012. "Petro populism," Working Paper Series 12812, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- A. Khalifa & S. Hammoudeh & E. Otranto, 2012. "Volatility Spillover, Interdependence, Comovements across GCC, Oil and U.S. Markets and Portfolio Management Strategies in a Regime-Changing Environment," Working Paper CRENoS 201209, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Increasing Return To Smart Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 274, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 26 Sep 2012.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A model of coopetitive game for the environmental sustainability of a global green economy," MPRA Paper 38508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Synergies and Trade-offs between Climate and Local Air Pollution: Policies in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 529, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hammitt, James K. & Roman, Henry A. & Stieb, David M. & Walsh, Tyra L., 2012. "Expert Elicitation of the Value per Statistical Life in an Air Pollution Context," TSE Working Papers 12-290, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Faridul, Islam & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 38490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Sustainable Cooperation in Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets," Working Paper Series rwp12-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Andrew Macintosh & Lauren Waugh, 2012. "An Introduction to the Carbon Farming Initiative: Key Principles and Concepts," CCEP Working Papers 1203, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Tol, 2012. "Maximum Carbon Taxes in the Short Run," Working Paper Series 3312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:66458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp1141, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bento, Antonio & Kanbur, Ravi & Leard, Benjamin, 2012. "Super-Additionality: A Neglected Force in Markets for Carbon Offsets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nancy McCarthy & Paul Winters & Ana Maria Linares & Timothy Essam, 2012. "Indicators to Assess the Effectiveness of Climate Change Projects," SPD Working Papers 1202, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.