Report NEP-ENE-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2012. "A Preliminary Review of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act’s Clean Energy Package," Discussion Papers dp-12-03, Resources For the Future.
- Catherine Wolfram & Orie Shelef & Paul J. Gertler, 2012. "How Will Energy Demand Develop in the Developing World?," NBER Working Papers 17747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David I. Stern, 2011. "From Correlation to Granger Causality," Crawford School Research Papers 1113, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Julia Reinaud & Amelie Goldberg, 2012. "The Boardroom Perspective: How Does Energy Efficiency Policy Influence Decision Making in Industry?," IEA Energy Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Bönte, Werner & Dienes, Christian, 2012. "Energy and Material Efficiency Innovations: The Relevance of Innovation Strategies," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Paulo Bento, 2011. "Energy Savings via Foreign Direct Investment? - Empirical evidence from Portugal," Working Papers 2011/24, Maastricht School of Management.
- Karen Fisher-Vanden & Erin T. Mansur & Qiong (Juliana) Wang, 2012. "Costly Blackouts? Measuring Productivity and Environmental Effects of Electricity Shortages," NBER Working Papers 17741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2012. "ICT Applications for the Smart Grid: Opportunities and Policy Implications," OECD Digital Economy Papers 190, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:04/2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2011. "Trade Opportunities for Climate Smart Goods and Technologies in Asia," Working Papers 2011/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Blackman, Allen & Chandru, Santosh & Mendoza-Dominguez, Alberto & Russell, A.G., 2012. "Health Impacts of Power-Exporting Plants in Northern Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-11-18-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Rowena Gray, 2011. "Taking Technology to Task: The Skill Content of Technological Change in Early Twentieth Century United States," Working Papers 0009, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Masaru Ichihashi & Satoru Komatsu & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Economy-wide impacts of consumer responses to environmental information disclosure in Tokyo and the other parts of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 2-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Irene Vos, 2012. "The Impact of Wind Power on European Natural Gas Markets," IEA Energy Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2011. "Do Flemish Households Value Renewables?," Working Papers 2011/05, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Phetkeo Poumanyvong & Shinji Kaneko & Shobhakar Dhakal, 2012. "Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries," IDEC DP2 Series 2-2, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Jochen H. F. Güntner, 2011. "How do international stock markets respond to oil demand and supply shocks?," FEMM Working Papers 110028, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2012. "Does the Iranian oil supply matter for the oil prices?," MPRA Paper 36030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arora, Vipin & Tanner, Matthew, 2011. "How important are real interest rates for oil prices?," MPRA Paper 35883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Kollias & Catherine Kyrtsou & Stephanos Papadamou, 2011. "The Effects of Terrorism and War on the Oil and Prices Stock Indices Relationship," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 57, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Pedersen, 2011. "Propagation of Shocks to Food and Energy Prices: an International Comparison," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 648, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011.
"Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере Российской Нефтедобычи
[The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource econom," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Travaglini, 2012. "Pollution control: targets and dynamics," Working Papers 1201, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Keen, Michael & Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Market-based instruments for international aviation and shipping as a source of climate finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5950, The World Bank.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Simone Borghesi, 2012. "The European Emission Trading Scheme and environmental innovation diffusion: Empirical analyses using Italian CIS data," Working Papers 201201, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Valensisi & Junior Davis, 2011. "Least Developed Countries and the Green Transition: Towards a renewed political economy agenda," Working Papers 2011/27, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gabriela Miranda & Graham Larcombe, 2012. "Enabling Local Green Growth: Addressing Climate Change Effects on Employment and Local Development," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Harald Sander, 2011. "What Can Be Learned from “Green Growth Diagnostics” for Greening the Growth Path of China? - Conceptional Issues and Industry Evidence," Working Papers 2011/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Climate Change and Industrial Policy," Working Papers 2011/03, Maastricht School of Management.
- Item repec:msm:wpaper:2011/21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2011. "Unilateral action and negotiations about climate policy," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-109, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Guido Heijdra, 2011. "How to Deal With the Dilemma of Anthropogenic Global Warming and the Natural Variability as Drivers for Climate Change," Working Papers 2011/31, Maastricht School of Management.