Report NEP-EEC-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neal, Larry & Garcia-Iglesias, Concepcion, 2012. "The economy of Spain in the eurozone before and after the crisis of 2008," MPRA Paper 37008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Boone & Simon Johnson, 2012. "The European Crisis Deepens," Policy Briefs PB12-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2012. "The role of money and monetary policy in crisis periods: the Euro area case," ESSEC Working Papers WP1201, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised 27 Feb 2012.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Inflation convergence in Central and Eastern Europe with a view to adopting the euro," Working Papers 12-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Hanan Morsy & Florence Jaumotte, 2012. "Determinants of Inflation in the Euro Area; The Role of Labor and Product Market Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesc Granell (Professor of International Economic Organisation), 2012. "The Impact of EU Membership on the Economic Governance of Spain," Working Papers in Economics 274, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mark Weisbrot & Juan Antonio Montecino, 2012. "More Pain, No Gain for Greece: Is the Euro Worth the Costs of Pro-Cyclical Fiscal Policy and Internal Devaluation?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Robert Dubois, 2012. "The European Central Bank and Why Things Are the Way They Are: A Historic Monetary Policy Pivot Point and Moment of (Relative) Clarity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_710, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gerhard Fenz & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2012. "A structural interpretation of the impact of the great recession on the Austrian economy using an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 177, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bec, F. & Bouabdallah, O. & Ferrara, L., 2012. "The European way out of recession," Working papers 360, Banque de France.
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2012. "Causes of the Decline of Economic Growth in Italy and the Responsibility of EURO. A Balance-of-Payments Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Banerjee, A. & Bystrov, V. & Mizen, P., 2012. "How do anticipated changes to short-term market rates influence banks' retail interest rates? Evidence from the four major euro area economies," Working papers 361, Banque de France.
- Matti Viren, 2011. "Fiscal policy coordination in the EMU: A problem with asymmetry and aggregation," Discussion Papers 70, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:fce:doctra:1208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Federico & Francisco F. Vazquez, 2012. "Bank Funding Structures and Risk; Evidence From the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Schröder, Michael & Borell, Mariela & Gropp, Reint & Iliewa, Zwetelina & Jaroszek, Lena & Lang, Gunnar & Schmidt, Sandra & Trela, Karl, 2012. "The role of investment banking for the German economy: Final report for Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt/Main," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.