The Impact of EU Membership on the Economic Governance of Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Paul & Matthew Tonts, 2005. "Containing Urban Sprawl: Trends in Land Use and Spatial Planning in the Metropolitan Region of Barcelona," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35.
- Enric Tello & Marc Badia-Miró, 2011. "Land-use profiles of agrarian income and land ownership inequality in the province of Barcelona in mid-nineteenth century," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1101, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
More about this item
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2012274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.