Report NEP-EEC-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip R. Lane, 2006. "The Real Effects of EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp115, IIIS.
- Senik, Claudia, 2006. "Ambition and Jealousy: Income Interactions in the "Old" Europe versus the "New" Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Deubner, 2006. "A Dynamic Perspective for the Reform of the Stability and Growth Pact," Working Papers 2006-06, CEPII research center.
- Jan Gunnarsson, "undated". "EU Legitimacy and Social Affiliation: A study of Engineers in Europe," Discussion Papers 06-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2006. "How Far Are We From The Slippery Slope? The Laffer Curve Revisited," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harun Bulut & Luigi Cembalo, 2005. "On the Segregation of Genetically Modified, Conventional, and Organic Products in European Agriculture: A Multi-market Equilibrium Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp411, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2006. "Peer Effects in European Primary Schools: Evidence from PIRLS," IZA Discussion Papers 2077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerda R. Neyer, 2006. "Family policies and fertility in Europe: fertility policies at the intersection of gender policies, employment policies and care policies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dirk Baur & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Flight-to-quality or Contagion? An EmpiricalAnalysis of Stock-bond correlations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp122, IIIS.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Warin & André Fourçans, 2006. "Can Tax Competition Lead to a Race to the Bottom in Europe? A Skeptical View," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0604, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Simla Tokgoz, 2005. "EU Enlargement and Technology Transfer to New Member States," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp414, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & John C. Beghin & Fengxia Dong & Amani Elobeid & Frank H. Fuller & Holger Matthey & Simla Tokgoz & Eric Wailes, 2005. "Impact of the European Enlargement and Common Agricultural Policy Reforms on Agricultural Markets: Much Ado about Nothing? The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp382, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2006. "Following the yellow brick road? The Euro, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Working Papers 06.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Laura Abramovsky & Elisabeth Kremp & Alberto López & Tobias Schmidt & Helen Simpson, 2005. "Understanding co-operative R&D activity: evidence from four European countries," IFS Working Papers W05/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.