EU Legitimacy and Social Affiliation: A study of Engineers in Europe
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordslegitimacy; social capital; transaction costs; social identity; multi-level governance;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-04-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-04-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-04-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .