Report NEP-EDU-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrabi,Tahir & Das,Jishnu & Khwaja,Asim Ijaz, 2015. "Delivering education : a pragmatic framework for improving education in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7277, The World Bank.
- Denise G. Meister, 2014. "Co-Teaching in Clinical Experiences: Student Teacher Transitions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702461, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jo Blanden & Emilia Del Bono & Sandra McNally & Birgitta Rabe, 2015. "Universal Pre-School Education: The Case of Public Funding with Private Provision," CEP Discussion Papers dp1352, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nadir Altinok & Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2015. "The Unfolding of Gender Gap in Education," Working Papers of BETA 2015-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Juan Carlos, Campaña & J. Ignacio, Giménez-Nadal & Jose Alberto, Molina, 2015. "The satisfaction of university students: differences by field of study," MPRA Paper 64727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isa Hafalir & Rustamdjan Hakimov & Dorothea Kubler & Morimitsu Kurino, "undated". "College Admissions with Entrance Exams: Centralized versus Decentralized," GSIA Working Papers 2015-E7, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo, 2013. "Valuing school quality using boundary discontinuity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45246, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pettersson, Gunilla, 2013. "Three essays on schooling and health in Indonesia. Assessing the effects of family planning on fertility and of supply-side education programmes on BMI, schooling attainment, and wages," Economics PhD Theses 0213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jon Pareliussen & Margherita Bussi & Christophe André & Vincent Koen, 2015. "Skills and Inclusive Growth in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1232, OECD Publishing.
- Zurab Abramishvili & Lasha Lanchava, 2015. "Education for the Poor," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp542, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Peter Savelyev & Kegon Tan, 2015. "Socioemotional Skills, Education, and Health-Related Outcomes of High-Ability Individuals," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nathaniel G. Hilger, 2015. "The Great Escape: Intergenerational Mobility in the United States Since 1940," NBER Working Papers 21217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.