Report NEP-EDU-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro J. Ganimian & Richard J. Murnane, 2014. "Improving Educational Outcomes in Developing Countries: Lessons from Rigorous Impact Evaluations," NBER Working Papers 20284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Jishnu Das & Alaka Holla & Aakash Mohpal, 2014. "The Fiscal Cost of Weak Governance: Evidence from Teacher Absence in India," NBER Working Papers 20299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Gouvernance optimale moderne des universités
[Modern optimal governance of universities]," MPRA Paper 57275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Nair-Reichert, Usha, 2014. "Access to Higher Public Education and Locational Choices of Undocumented Migrants," MPRA Paper 57277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie PICARD & François-Charles WOLFF, 2014. "Les inégalités intra-familiales d’education en France," THEMA Working Papers 2014-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- SANO Shinpei & KAWAMOTO Takaaki, 2014. "The Impact of Student Loan Reform on College Enrollment (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Monica Martinez-Bravo, 2014. "The Local Political Economy Effects of School Construction in Indonesia," Working Papers wp2014_1404, CEMFI.
- Magnus Hatlebakk & Yogendra B. Gurung, 2014. "Female empowerment and education of children in Nepal," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.